Sunday, May 23, 2010

the first day in kampar ...

i'm the freshman for utar in kampar......
this is the first time i leave home and study far away from my home......
i just felt a little bit lonely after my parents went back......
but just now ( 9.30pm 23-5-10), my mom called me......
she reminded me want to drink a lot of water, remember to wash my clothes, remember have meal at time......
i directly cried after heard her voice until now......
my dad also sms me that i had dinner or not just now......
i miss my parents so much now......
i love u all......
i just realize that i'm just like a child......
i'll learn to be more mature......


9.50pm

3 comments:

  1. when u got any thing,u can sms to me or write on the blog o

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei~
    dun cry ya..!everything will b ok d..
    cheer up loh!
    anything must say ya!^^

    ReplyDelete