Saturday, February 2, 2013

The first 3 weeks of my last sem

OMG, seriously?! One month one post?! I swear I won't do it again!! :(

Back to topic, today is Saturday of week 3 and I'm busying with PR Campaign stuff.
Just ended our first day charity car wash and I couldn't help out because I fell down again!
It is so pain as I hurt the same place -- left leg thumb and right small leg.


Although my legs can't help out, but my hands can! I become a henna artist again!!
This time, I drew a lot of weird design, eg. LINE characters, bar code, QR code, names...
But I'm still enjoying in drawing! :D 


Besides, I'm also busying with Chinese Orchestra stuff and practice.
As our batch has lot of people going to graduate, so we hold a mini solo concert on 9th March and I'm joining!!
So this is going to be my first time to solo on the stage!!
Anyway, I will try my best and practice as much as I can. :)

Oh yeah!! Do I mention that I bought a smartphone for myself? LOL
Finally! I have smartphone *although is Malaysia product*
It's called NINETOLOGY. I used the RM299 phone rebate to buy Black Pearl II and it's damn cheap!

 
Screen: 4.0 inch
Camera: 5.0 MP
OS System: Android 4.0.4
Phone Storage: 4 GB (with 512 RAM)

The design is quite similar with Samsung and the logo looks like Beats.
Anyway, I'm quite satisfy with the phone and I like it!
Don't complaint the phone unless you can use RM299 to buy a smartphone with these specs!!
This is the first time I feel that -- MALAYSIA BOLEH!!


Now, come to the end of my story. See you on next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment