Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bad mood, bad day.

I'm still searching for who I am.
I'm getting confuse on myself.
Sometimes, I can't control my emotion and my face expression.
Some people can smile to somebody even they hate he/she.
I don't want to be like that, but this reality society makes us to act and live with a mask.

Finally all the assignments are done and just left one which also mean that the final exam is coming.
I'm planning to study earlier so that I have more confidence to score in exam.
Quite worry about my result as my CGPA had dropped last sem.

Today is a public holiday for all UTAR student and also for me.
Finally I can rest.
Woke up at 11am and then had my BRUNCH at 12.30am while watching VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2.
After that, start doing my stuff until now.
Quite boring but no choice.
I have to make myself to enjoy it although I hate it.
Hope that the contact lens cases which I bought can make me happier.

Cheers, you still need to continue with your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment