Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm not a good person

I know I'm not good in time management, but this time is terrible!!
I didn't realize that the CO concert is fall in the same date with the camp!
And Jeannie was the person who told me this!
WTF!!
I really want to apologize.
It's all my fault!
I really tired with this.

Just chatted with Irene.
Singapore again.
I don't know.
I'm confuse.
I really don't know what should I do for my future.
Someone said that: It's never too late if you want to do something right.
But, how?
Pressure is always following me.
Maybe I didn't prepare.
Life make us harder or we make life harder?
I just want a simple life.
It's sound bored, but the simple thing is the hardest thing to get.
I want to travel.
I want to be a photographer.
I want to be a musician.
I want, I want, I want!!
Reality makes me hard to breath.
Negative thinking?
Yes, I am.
Emo, sad, regret, confuse?
Yes, I'm in.

Maybe I just need a sleep and everything will be fine tomorrow.
Goodbye, today.

2 comments:

  1. Finish what you had now, and go for your dream.
    Think of why at the beginning, you choose for this road. Because we have dreams, so we work hard for it.Because we have dreams, so we have a lot of concerns.Because we have dreams,we live.
    Sleep tight and have a nice dream.Tomorrow will be another day. Stop complaining your life, appreciate what you have. Because of reality, you found out your dreams!So, look at the bright side,there are always chances around us.Hold it tight when it comes,if it doesn't,give some patient on it.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. express all the emotion in ur heart... this is our right to express it out... it will make u feel better... after that we need to face the fact, even if we can't change anythings. but we can do it better now, it will help urs in future. We still young, chase whatever u want!!! cheer up... time still available for us to change. Wish all of us will try our best b4 regrat... may be we will face challenge but sure we will appreciate we had try b4... smile dear

    ReplyDelete