Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Exam?? WTH is this??!!

I am so frustrated right now.

Yesterday I done with my first subject in Y3S2 final exam and I do not have the confidence to get a good score. I did not do my study well, honestly. Now, I'm preparing my third subject in living room. Guess what? I spent the whole afternoon studying the textbook but got nothing.Maybe I used the wrong way to study. Year 3 subjects are not that easy anymore. I cannot use the old way to study.

Watching America's Next Top Model and I realized something. Do not always say that you want this or that without doing any action. If you want it, just move! Get yourself prepared and start your journey! It's hard but no pain no gain. Am I right?

Yes, this is it. I need positive energy and thinking! Everything is gonna be alright. Don't worry. All is well. I won't get myself fail. I do not want to pay another RM1000 for only 1 subject. Do not worry about the future first if you haven't solve the problem that you are facing now. Cheers!

Between, I know my English sucks! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment