Saturday, June 22, 2013

Job Hunting

Yup! I'm not a student anymore, it's the time to face the reality.

GO TO GET A JOB!! 

But dare to dream, don't let the reality kill it! I have sent out my resume *special thanks to LIZ* to many companies, like what I said in the last post. But still don't have company replies me. *SAD*

Few days ago, my ex-supervisor, Lyn called me and asked whether want to work as part time at Essence Communications. *the PR firm that I went for internship*
When I got her call, I was like, there's an angel came to rescue me! What a wonderful world. And then, guess what? I accepted the offer and went to office for interview.

I went to the office on Thurday (20th June 2013) and all my ex-colleagues were so happy and gave me a warm welcome! Of course, there has some faces that I never seen before I left there. Then, I met the HR Manager to talk about the salary. I won't say the salary that she offered me at here, but I'm going to say that... it's quite low, which it's out of my expectation. Since I was an intern and have experience with the job scope, I thought I can get a higher salary, maybe RM1,500? *work full time* But, I was wrong!

I was a little bit upset and try to deal with her in the phone yesterday afternoon. But still, not the amount that I want. Maybe I can talk with the finance manager on Monday. Hopefully everything can go smoothly.

Another thing that I want to say is, I sent my resume to Lewis PR Kuala Lumpur! OMG! It's a global PR firm and I sent my resume to them! I think I'm crazy! Really hope that they will call me and ask me go for interview. I'm very excited now! Please, please, please! Please get them to call me! *praying very hard*

I really hope that I can start my career with a good job, good company and of course, good salary. LOL.
Am I greedy? Absolutely NOT! Everyone is greedy because we want to have a good life!

So, wish me GOOD LUCK and pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment