Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And then?

Stay at home for half month. I feel like want to cry already.

Went to 2nd interview at Jaya One yesterday. The company is Asia Assistance Network and they provide medical assistance. They viewed my resume in Jobstreet.com and asked me to send them my resume last week.

On Monday, I was starting to feel the stress and nervous. I was keep practicing and practicing to speak in English and tried to be more confident as I can. I called Liz and asked for the interview tips. I also did some researches on it. Before gone to bed, I prayed very hard to God and hope that the interview can be worked smoothly.

The next day, I woke up early and started to prepare myself. I reached there at 11am but the the interview was at 11.30am. I always reach earlier because I think that be punctual is very important. I went up to the office at 11.20am and filling up the form at the reception desk. I was sweating because I was really nervous, but I told myself: "Everything is gonna be fine. All is well."

After finished fill up the form, Ms Valerie Chong, the interviewer came to meet me and we went into the
meeting room. And then, the interview was started.

Questions:
1. Please tell me about yourself.
2. Please tell me about your past working experience.
3. Please tell me about your weaknesses.
4. Please tell me about your strengths.

After gone through all the questions, I found out that my strengths are not applicable for this industry. Maybe I should go to advertising firm so that I can utilize my talents. She was keep asking about my strengths but I stopped and started to think about it. She wanted me to tell her more about my skills but not attitudes. But I told her, "I'm hardworking." Ok. It's good that mentioned about my attitudes but she seemed like not satisfied with my answer and then she stopped asking question.

The interview just took 30 minutes. It's good or bad? I don't know. I feel like it's more to bad.

Anyway, I'm waiting for their call now if I become the shortlisted candidate. And then, need to go for 2nd interview. GOSH!!!

So... that's all. Wish me good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment