Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blogger?

Honestly, I feel very curious about blogger's life. I mean, they are some one who still studying or working, how can they manage all their stuff?

Currently, I started to follow some famous bloggers, such as Jane, Ashley, XiaXue and Sophia.

Seriously, they all are very pretty and rich! OMG. Of course, they are writing on the topics that everyone is interested on it. So, they have very high readership and here comes to advertising. *They are smart* They can earn money by just introducing and posting an article on their blogs. Of course, their writing skill must be very good. At least, it's better than mine. :(

Through reading their blogs, I feel that my life is not as perfect as them. Why? Because they are keep posting on food, clothes, products, trips etc. And all the stuff are very expensive but they can pay for that. It means, they are from rich family.

After read their blogs, I was like, "Damn! I also want their life!" But, this thought just appeared in my mind for 5 minutes.

Everyone is having different life and you no need to envy them. *Of course I envy!* If in that case, then work hard and get a good pay job! *Or find a rich BF* So you can have more money to spend and also improve your living standards.

Nowadays, social / new media is becoming part of our life. We check Facebook everyday, we tweet while facing annoying situations, we upload our food to Instagram, we check in to Foursquare etc. But for what? I dunno. *I'm doing the same thing though* Is it a trend? YES! It is! Everyone is posting what are they doing at that moment to these social media and then waiting for the LIKES. And also because of these posts and photos, some of the people *maybe for those who are facing financial problem* will feel envy and depress to their own life. If more serious, they will suicide as they are not satisfy with their life.

Our society is sick. *Direct translate from Mandarin* And I feel pity to them.

I always tell myself that I'm having a better life if compare to those Africans or Indians (from rural area). Because they are facing lots of problem, such as health, financial and food. I should appreciate what I have and enjoy it. YOLO! *the new word learnt from Jeannie* Don't complaint or blame too much. Just enjoy at that moment and you will find out that the world is waiting for you to explore it. Such a pretty planet that we are living in.

So, YOLO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment