Thursday, August 22, 2013

YES!!!

I got a job! *not officially*

This Monday I went to an interview at DIY Supply Printing *behind Klang Parade* and I was applying for graphic designer. One of the founders, Vincent Tong interviewed me and we were talking in Chinese. *PHEWWW* Before that, I was very nervous and thought that English will be used for the interview.

After I introduced myself, he asked me few questions and went through my portfolio. I showed him what I've done for Advertising assignments and also my drawings. Then he said that I'm not qualify to be a graphic designer since I don't have knowledge on Adobe Illustrator, Flash and video editing.

BUT...

He offered me another position which is photo booth sales coordinator cum email marketing executive. Hhhmmm, sounds very pro right? LOL! He said that I'm a quite active and out going person and graphic designer is not suit me. Since I have lots of experiences on event and I know photography, then he offered me the right position. Such a good boss, right?

And then, yesterday, he sms-ed me and asked me to sign the appointment letter!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I got a job!

However, I hold this position first as I have another interview on next Tuesday and I'm gonna to try that too. Just take it as an experience.

Anyway, CONGRATULATION to myself!

Now, I'm at Kampar and tomorrow is my convocation. I'm the first university graduate in my family! So proud of myself! I'm gonna to meet all my friends and have fun on these few days!

End story and good luck to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment